DroneInnovator ApS is a spin out of DTU Space drone activities and it was created in 2019.
We have a special focus on the integration of navigation and sensors in the development of drone based systems for mapping and inspection, but we span widely within mapping and navigation.
Our vision in detail:
- Inform private and public sector companies about research and innovation projects as well as student projects,
- Link companies with researchers and support collaboration between those,
- Develop prototypes into fully operational products and systems,
- Carry out tasks within consultancy, testing, and development of new products and services, and
- Carry out practical surveying and mapping including data acquisition, processing and QC.
We outsource R&D tasks to leading R&D university groups.
Point cloud image from our eaglescanner X2020